- RT @ezlusztig: 3. White "progressive" twitter trolls shaming black Americans for making money is never going to be a good look. Quit while… 10 hours ago
- RT @NeilHamburger: 30 years on and I still haven't found what I am looking for--earplugs that will ensure I never hear your monotonous, whi… 12 hours ago
- @CillizzaCNN if this was Chelsea in a Clinton White House you'd have shat your Pampers repeatedly by now 13 hours ago
- as a life-long Democrat I'm allowed to say this: Jesus Fuck Democrats are stupid 14 hours ago
- RT @OddZombie: Obama’s Barrage of Complete Sentences Seen as Brutal Attack on Trump newyorker.com/humor/borowitz… via @BorowitzReport 14 hours ago
- @CoreyStewartVA your name is "Corey" for fuck's sake 14 hours ago
- @Nigel_Farage go to bed, racist grandpa 14 hours ago
Category Archives: Photography
Daegu, South Korea. I met some friends downtown last Friday. Beer drinking weather. It was good.
Without a doubt, baseball in South Korea is a glorious, noisy, fried-chicken fueled thing. And this year Daegu’s club, the Samsung Lions, have moved into a shiny new mega-stadium on the outskirts of town (as opposed to their older, charming, … Continue reading
Korean grilled pig intestines (막창) start like this and then they become this: So glorious.
Busan, South Korea.
Busan, South Korea
Daegu, South Korea.
And a happy Year of the Monkey to you. I’m spending Lunar New Year in Busan doing nothing in particular. My plan is to finally get around to book three of Jeff Vandermeer’s South Reach trilogy and to wake up at … Continue reading
Every once in a while my adult students decide to play hookie, so we cancel our class and go hiking or walking. This time we headed about 30 minutes outside of lurvely Daegu to visit Bongmu Reservoir, which has a … Continue reading
Andrew Hill, Compulsion!!!!! Via wiki: “Hill created a unique idiom that utilized chromatic, modal, and occasionally ‘free’ improvisation. Although usually categorized as ‘avant-garde’, Hill’s music bears little resemblance to the free atonality and extended improvisations of Cecil Taylor and others. Like … Continue reading