- @clairesandberg (hint: Bernie's not a Democrat) 27 minutes ago
- @Crumps2 you average 150 views a stream. my farts are more popular than you are. 37 minutes ago
- Very rare positive live tweet: Korea is awesome and I love living here. 9 hours ago
- @akammusic9995 @eclecticbrotha Liar. He did what Trump did. 17 hours ago
- @kasia81 YOUR NAME IS BUFECIE??? 17 hours ago
- Important Life Advice: You gotta wash yr butthole, dog 1 day ago
- RT @ambertamblyn: I will say this for the last time. Do not hold women accountable for the actions, decisions or words of their partners. D… 1 day ago
Category Archives: Photography
Daegu, South Korea. I met some friends downtown last Friday. Beer drinking weather. It was good. Advertisements
Without a doubt, baseball in South Korea is a glorious, noisy, fried-chicken fueled thing. And this year Daegu’s club, the Samsung Lions, have moved into a shiny new mega-stadium on the outskirts of town (as opposed to their older, charming, … Continue reading
Korean grilled pig intestines (막창) start like this and then they become this: So glorious.
Busan, South Korea.
Busan, South Korea
Daegu, South Korea.
And a happy Year of the Monkey to you. I’m spending Lunar New Year in Busan doing nothing in particular. My plan is to finally get around to book three of Jeff Vandermeer’s South Reach trilogy and to wake up at … Continue reading
Every once in a while my adult students decide to play hookie, so we cancel our class and go hiking or walking. This time we headed about 30 minutes outside of lurvely Daegu to visit Bongmu Reservoir, which has a … Continue reading
Andrew Hill, Compulsion!!!!! Via wiki: “Hill created a unique idiom that utilized chromatic, modal, and occasionally ‘free’ improvisation. Although usually categorized as ‘avant-garde’, Hill’s music bears little resemblance to the free atonality and extended improvisations of Cecil Taylor and others. Like … Continue reading