- @BretStephensNYT Global Warming is a fact. Discuss. 14 hours ago
- RT @MaxineWaters: No Comey tapes, no Obama wiretapping, no evidence against S. Rice, no tax returns, & five months in, still no clue how to… 14 hours ago
- RT @_ElizabethMay: A dystopia where citizens are forced to call, en masse, and ask politicians not to kill them. 15 hours ago
- RT @Freeyourmindkid: EVERYBODY RETWEET THIS PICTURE AT @realDonaldTrump UNTIL HE EXPLAIN WHY HE WEARS PANTIES TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE! https… 15 hours ago
- @R_L_A_G LOL! 15 hours ago
- RT @DavidCornDC: They told you about it. And you kept denying it was happening. That's called aiding and abetting. twitter.com/realdonaldtrum… 15 hours ago
- @R_L_A_G bullshit. women don't _have to_ do anything when it comes to the men who are stalking them 16 hours ago
Category Archives: Photography
Daegu, South Korea. I met some friends downtown last Friday. Beer drinking weather. It was good.
Without a doubt, baseball in South Korea is a glorious, noisy, fried-chicken fueled thing. And this year Daegu’s club, the Samsung Lions, have moved into a shiny new mega-stadium on the outskirts of town (as opposed to their older, charming, … Continue reading
Korean grilled pig intestines (막창) start like this and then they become this: So glorious.
Busan, South Korea.
Busan, South Korea
Daegu, South Korea.
And a happy Year of the Monkey to you. I’m spending Lunar New Year in Busan doing nothing in particular. My plan is to finally get around to book three of Jeff Vandermeer’s South Reach trilogy and to wake up at … Continue reading
Every once in a while my adult students decide to play hookie, so we cancel our class and go hiking or walking. This time we headed about 30 minutes outside of lurvely Daegu to visit Bongmu Reservoir, which has a … Continue reading
Andrew Hill, Compulsion!!!!! Via wiki: “Hill created a unique idiom that utilized chromatic, modal, and occasionally ‘free’ improvisation. Although usually categorized as ‘avant-garde’, Hill’s music bears little resemblance to the free atonality and extended improvisations of Cecil Taylor and others. Like … Continue reading