- @BretStephensNYT Global Warming is a fact. Discuss. 14 hours ago
- RT @MaxineWaters: No Comey tapes, no Obama wiretapping, no evidence against S. Rice, no tax returns, & five months in, still no clue how to… 14 hours ago
- RT @_ElizabethMay: A dystopia where citizens are forced to call, en masse, and ask politicians not to kill them. 15 hours ago
- RT @Freeyourmindkid: EVERYBODY RETWEET THIS PICTURE AT @realDonaldTrump UNTIL HE EXPLAIN WHY HE WEARS PANTIES TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE! https… 15 hours ago
- @R_L_A_G LOL! 15 hours ago
- RT @DavidCornDC: They told you about it. And you kept denying it was happening. That's called aiding and abetting. twitter.com/realdonaldtrum… 15 hours ago
- @R_L_A_G bullshit. women don't _have to_ do anything when it comes to the men who are stalking them 16 hours ago
Category Archives: Vietnam
Well, this is depressing. A small group of Vietnamese survivors of U.S. and South Korean military atrocities were scheduled to visit Seoul. Then this happened: “An event with survivors of civilian massacres by South Korean troops during the Vietnam War … Continue reading
A couple of Vietnamese survivors of war crimes are coming to visit South Korea. But the perpetrators weren’t American, they were South Korean: “Nguyen Thi Thanh lost five family members when her mother, older sister, younger brother, aunt, and cousin … Continue reading
Phnom Penh, Cambodia. I never got around to clearing out snaps from my trip to Cambodia and Vietnam last February. Alas, I’ll hopefully have some good ones from the Philippines when I get back next week.
Hoi An, Vietnam.
Hoi An, Vietnam.