- @KamikazeeKitten he's literally the worst streamer on twitch but I can't help but stare at his trainwreck of a life 7 hours ago
- RT @CharlesPPierce: Walked from Roxbury to the Common. The BPD was cool as hell. Posing for selfies with men in tutus. The president* is sl… 8 hours ago
- RT @Reetae27: @arawnsley @MichaelStahlke Okay, this is like my favorite thread ever!!, so I wanted to see what it would look like merged wi… 8 hours ago
- RT @IronStache: .@SpeakerRyan doesn't want to answer questions that aren't pre-screened. He won't like my TV ad. Help get it on @CNN https:… 9 hours ago
- RT @ColMorrisDavis: Nazi turd @TheMadDimension isn't even "Twitter-Brave" ... he deleted his tweet. A week ago a girl tackled him as he was… 9 hours ago
- RT @sahluwal: Some restaurants in Boston are refusing to serve Nazis. #fightsupremacy https://t.co/I4OBLisVE3 9 hours ago
- RT @dickfundy: Dear Mother, The battle continues but the men's spirits haven't been this disheartened since they put women in Ghostbusters… 10 hours ago
Category Archives: Vietnam
Well, this is depressing. A small group of Vietnamese survivors of U.S. and South Korean military atrocities were scheduled to visit Seoul. Then this happened: “An event with survivors of civilian massacres by South Korean troops during the Vietnam War … Continue reading
A couple of Vietnamese survivors of war crimes are coming to visit South Korea. But the perpetrators weren’t American, they were South Korean: “Nguyen Thi Thanh lost five family members when her mother, older sister, younger brother, aunt, and cousin … Continue reading
Phnom Penh, Cambodia. I never got around to clearing out snaps from my trip to Cambodia and Vietnam last February. Alas, I’ll hopefully have some good ones from the Philippines when I get back next week.
Hoi An, Vietnam.
Hoi An, Vietnam.