- @KamikazeeKitten he's literally the worst streamer on twitch but I can't help but stare at his trainwreck of a life 7 hours ago
- RT @CharlesPPierce: Walked from Roxbury to the Common. The BPD was cool as hell. Posing for selfies with men in tutus. The president* is sl… 8 hours ago
- RT @Reetae27: @arawnsley @MichaelStahlke Okay, this is like my favorite thread ever!!, so I wanted to see what it would look like merged wi… 8 hours ago
- RT @IronStache: .@SpeakerRyan doesn't want to answer questions that aren't pre-screened. He won't like my TV ad. Help get it on @CNN https:… 9 hours ago
- RT @ColMorrisDavis: Nazi turd @TheMadDimension isn't even "Twitter-Brave" ... he deleted his tweet. A week ago a girl tackled him as he was… 9 hours ago
- RT @sahluwal: Some restaurants in Boston are refusing to serve Nazis. #fightsupremacy https://t.co/I4OBLisVE3 9 hours ago
- RT @dickfundy: Dear Mother, The battle continues but the men's spirits haven't been this disheartened since they put women in Ghostbusters… 10 hours ago
Category Archives: Curiosities
I hate to sound like a Korea snob (“You haven’t experienced the country until you’ve done this!”) but I guess it’s unavoidable at times. Most of my thoughts along these lines would definitely have to do with food, and second … Continue reading
Via Gin and Tacos, another Glibertarian pipe-dream bites the dust in, of all places, Chile: “Meanwhile, Galt’s Gulch owes ‘hundreds and hundreds of thousands of dollars to hardware stores [and] service providers’ in Chile for work done in preparation for … Continue reading
Mission of Burma, “That’s How I Escaped My Certain Fate” Off to Thailand tomorrow. I hope you and your family and all your friends have a great Chusok holiday.
Trailer for Tilt: The Battle To Save Pinball. Watched this today. Very cool little doc.
Tensions over children shitting in public have become kind of a big deal in Hong Kong, where ostensibly “backwards” mainlanders think it’s O.K. to let their kid go in when necessay: “The stink has hardly dissipated. On Sunday, a dozen … Continue reading
The Sea and Cake, “Harps” Trying to figure out my future. Porn star and astronaut are, for various reasons beyond my control, out of the question. That leaves circus geek or investment banker. Decisions, decisions. . . .
Too funny: ‘All right, all right!’ the man yelled, throwing down his weapon. ‘I give up, cop! I confess: I took the bitcoins.’ ‘Why’d you do it?’ I asked, as I slapped a pair of Oikos™ Greek Yogurt Presents Handcuffs® … Continue reading
The personal is political. But the personal is also usually pretty damn boring.
I tweet here. I tumbl here. Still not sure where the line between this blog and tumblr is drawn. I guess this place is more “serious” (SCARE QUOTES INTENTIONAL!).
Spring is here and that makes me a happy boy.