I won’t speak ill of the dead, so I have nothing to say about Scalia. But what’s clear is that, come November, a Democrat who doesn’t vote for Bernie out of support for Hillary or vice versa is a complete fucking asshole. The Supreme Court has always mattered, but now more than ever.
- RT @_celia_bedelia_: It’s cute when people who insist that people should be allowed to refuse service to gay people get mad when they’re re… 2 minutes ago
- RT @KrangTNelson: donald and ivana trying to use don jr as divorce leverage until they both realized that neither of them wanted him is suc… 17 minutes ago
- RT @thetigersez: What the fuck happened in Mike Huckabee’s house that one of his children ended up a sociopath and the other one killed a d… 41 minutes ago
- White privilege is going to work every day and literally destroying the lives of poor people or POC, then expecting… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 44 minutes ago
- RT @aravosis: Just your daily reminder that Democrats are uncivil. https://t.co/y8tsMy0gPd 51 minutes ago
- @PressSec @POTUS fascism isn't good for business, Sarah 12 hours ago
- @PressSec @POTUS https://t.co/FOevhpHXwb 12 hours ago