You have ups and downs in Korea, like anywhere else. It’s only Tuesday and so far my week has involved 1) finding out that my employer might be trying to fuck me over on earned severance pay 2) a landlord so stupid and inept that he doesn’t know the difference between “Tuesday” and “Wednesday,” nor “morning” and “afternoon” for that matter 3) two days of upcoming tropical storms and 4) that sweet, furnace-blast heat and humidity that is Daegu summer weather.
- Autumn weather gives me a boner. A weather boner, not a real boner duh. 43 minutes ago
- Va. Middle Schoolers Simulate Sex Acts With Pinned Down Black Students While Yelling Racial Slurs theroot.com/va-middle-scho… via @TheRoot 1 hour ago
- Of course @realDonaldTrump doesn't care about dead US soldiers -- in his pathetic mind they're the ultimate losers. Nobodies. #tcot #MAGA 21 hours ago
- 3 Charged With Attempted Murder After Allegedly Firing On Spencer Protesters talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/will… via @TPM 23 hours ago
- @SunSentinel @RepWilson @GeneralJFKellly not "got it wrong," "lied his ass off" 23 hours ago
- Daegu, South #Korea #photography https://t.co/8ygNHhzGZp 1 day ago
- @virginianpilot white people really need to come to grips with their culture of violence and terrorism 1 day ago