You have ups and downs in Korea, like anywhere else. It’s only Tuesday and so far my week has involved 1) finding out that my employer might be trying to fuck me over on earned severance pay 2) a landlord so stupid and inept that he doesn’t know the difference between “Tuesday” and “Wednesday,” nor “morning” and “afternoon” for that matter 3) two days of upcoming tropical storms and 4) that sweet, furnace-blast heat and humidity that is Daegu summer weather.
- RT @Calvinn_Hobbes: That's life 😞 https://t.co/Mf5fBmkKjM 5 hours ago
- RT @NARAL: "When you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything." — @realDonaldTrump, 2… 5 hours ago
- How To Get Into The KBO, The Wildest, Most Outlandish Baseball League In The World deadspin.com/how-to-get-int… via @deadspin 6 hours ago
- RT @SethAbramson: FACT 13: The U.S. IC has significant SIGINT from Russian sources discussing their collusion with Trump and his campaign d… 6 hours ago
- RT @RepTedLieu: WATCH: Rep. Lieu's remarks at today's @HouseJudiciary hearing on @RepJeffries/@RepTedLieu #ResolutionofInquiry on #TrumpRus… 7 hours ago
- Can I sue for that shit? Emotional damages and all? 8 hours ago
- I had a dream last night where I was walking in a mall (?) and saw Trump (??). Orange fuck is invading my subconscious now. 8 hours ago