You have ups and downs in Korea, like anywhere else. It’s only Tuesday and so far my week has involved 1) finding out that my employer might be trying to fuck me over on earned severance pay 2) a landlord so stupid and inept that he doesn’t know the difference between “Tuesday” and “Wednesday,” nor “morning” and “afternoon” for that matter 3) two days of upcoming tropical storms and 4) that sweet, furnace-blast heat and humidity that is Daegu summer weather.
- RT @OhNoSheTwitnt: So glad to hear that Wonder Woman earned enough male tears at the box office to warrant a sequel. 💪🏼👸🏻 10 hours ago
- RT @ParkerMolloy: The year is 2017 and Americans are engaging in the daily ritual of calling their elected representatives, begging for the… 10 hours ago
- @maagaggie Freedom Trays, actually 11 hours ago
- RT @DPRK_News: New health and medical law in United States promises peasants fewer experimental vivisections, in return for quicker death. 13 hours ago
- RT @AynRandPaulRyan: White dude at the Trump rally in Youngstown, you win today. h/t @stephemcneal https://t.co/wvTGG6hS6B 13 hours ago
- RT @igorvolsky: I want every American to have access to the kind of medical treatment that John McCain does It's too bad McCain & his GOP… 14 hours ago
- RT @kylegriffin1: "Are you going to die and leave us with this legacy?" —Woman yells at McCain after his return to the Senate. https://t.co… 14 hours ago