You have ups and downs in Korea, like anywhere else. It’s only Tuesday and so far my week has involved 1) finding out that my employer might be trying to fuck me over on earned severance pay 2) a landlord so stupid and inept that he doesn’t know the difference between “Tuesday” and “Wednesday,” nor “morning” and “afternoon” for that matter 3) two days of upcoming tropical storms and 4) that sweet, furnace-blast heat and humidity that is Daegu summer weather.
- @jayfeely white people 4 hours ago
- Midterm week! No college classes! But lots of grading in a few days! I hate grading! 4 hours ago
- RT @stevesilberman: This video is worth watching albeit painful. Fox News is not a phony news organization run by the White House; the Trum… 4 hours ago
- @justincharles @nycDSA https://t.co/uKAu4TfNeH 4 hours ago
- RT @jayrosen_nyu: This is a remarkable piece of work by CNN producers. Sit through the ad and watch it all the way through. Seriously. http… 4 hours ago
- RT @joanwalsh: "Smile if you voted for Hillary!" twitter.com/SykesCharlie/s… 4 hours ago
- @TopRopeTravis Trumpistan. 4 hours ago