You have ups and downs in Korea, like anywhere else. It’s only Tuesday and so far my week has involved 1) finding out that my employer might be trying to fuck me over on earned severance pay 2) a landlord so stupid and inept that he doesn’t know the difference between “Tuesday” and “Wednesday,” nor “morning” and “afternoon” for that matter 3) two days of upcoming tropical storms and 4) that sweet, furnace-blast heat and humidity that is Daegu summer weather.
- WE CAN ROOT FOR JAPAN TOGETHER! (JUST KIDDING! JUST KIDDING!) 28 minutes ago
- but anyways, I'll be staying in Seoul from 2.15-2.18, going to Games on 2.16-2.17. If you're going, let me know! 28 minutes ago
- because, Korea 29 minutes ago
- gave me an error message on my perfectly paid-in-full US debit card, so I did Korean bank wire-transfer (something… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 29 minutes ago
- website was, by Korean standards, not bad. by non-Korean standards, design-wise, pretty awful! 30 minutes ago
- willing to spend some money for marquis events but as mentioned, indoor stuff is price-y 30 minutes ago
- so on 2.16 and 2.17 (Fri and Sat of New Year) I'll be seeing some hockey, men's and women's freestyle skiing, and ladies' Super-G 31 minutes ago