You have ups and downs in Korea, like anywhere else. It’s only Tuesday and so far my week has involved 1) finding out that my employer might be trying to fuck me over on earned severance pay 2) a landlord so stupid and inept that he doesn’t know the difference between “Tuesday” and “Wednesday,” nor “morning” and “afternoon” for that matter 3) two days of upcoming tropical storms and 4) that sweet, furnace-blast heat and humidity that is Daegu summer weather.
- @PhilipRucker he grabbed Bibi by the stones? 1 hour ago
- (this is what a president sounds like btw) #tcot #MAGA twitter.com/BarackObama/st… 1 hour ago
- Mancunians: We will get through this together. Inevitable response from Trump: "LOSE YOUR SHIT! BROWN PEOPLE ARE COMING!" #tcot #MAGA 18 hours ago
- When You're Feeling Low, Just Remember I'll Be Dead In About 15 Or 20 Years theonion.com/blogpost/when-… via @theonion 18 hours ago
- A belligerent man in a Trump hat was kicked off a flight as a crowd chanted: 'Lock him up!' wapo.st/2qI7EU8?tid=ss… 21 hours ago
- RT @ChrisCaesar: hahaha this fucking rules washingtonpost.com/news/dr-gridlo… https://t.co/kTsbeWreQV 21 hours ago
- @NBCNews (he thinks the wall is a pussy) 21 hours ago